Minutes from 3/14/2017
All BTWW meetings are at LaSalle Grill at 7:30 am
Next meetings: Wednesday, March 29
Wednesday, April 12
Wednesday, April 26
Wednesday, May 10
Bike to Work Week is May 14-20, 2017
Website : http://www.michianabiketowork.org
- Monday May 15 event: I have met with Mandi Alaniz, the owner of a new food truck, The Waffle Wagon, she is planning on being at The Brick on Monday & Tuesday evenings. We could have a after work ride on that
- Tuesday, May 16th: Blueberry Ranch organic blueberry pancake breakfast
- Road closure: Karen to fill out paperwork with Marcia Qualls
- Aay’s rental: Mark McDonnell
- Blueberry Ranch: 30 pounds of blueberries
- Radio: I called News/Talk 95.3 and they are checking to see if Mark McGill can be there. Nothing is on their calendar, so it should be good.
- Transpo, need to contact them
- Bike racks , we need a person in charge or set and and breakdown, but I talked to Paul Ewing and we decided to use the crowd control fencing that is at the Morris and only ues enough BMC biek racks to hold up the BMC sign.
- Bike cleaning/ repair station : Dustin New
- Movie: One Day in April, at WNIT , Aaron Divine to set date & time.
Press release/ media alert: Zach Dripps
Bike to Work Week May14-20, sponsored by Kruggel & Lawton and _____________________________ Signature event: Organic blueberry pancake breakfast on Tuesday May16th from 7-9 sponsored by The Blueberry Ranch, LaSalle grill and 1St Source bank. Movie at WNIT
Include website & facebook page for other events.
Bike shops: Teresa Sheppard will notify & distribute flyers
Bike to school, contact principles: Zach & Robin
Shirts ?Swag ? blinky lights ?