The Northern Indiana Mountain Bike Association (NIMBA) is holding free “Intro to Mountain Biking” sessions at each of the 4 trails that it maintains. Each session will include a discussion and demonstration of basic Mountain Biking skills followed by a guided ride on the trail where we will put the skills to use and review features of the trail.
What do you need to participate?
- Bike Helmet
- Mountain Bike that has brakes and gears in good working order
- A desire to have fun
The sessions are geared for beginner adult Mountain Bikers, but teens can also attend with an adult. They will be held from 9:30AM – Noon EDT at these locations:
- 6-16-12 Potato Creek State Park – Peppermint Hill Parking Area
- 7-14-12 Rum Village Park, South Bend – Nature Center Parking Lot
- 8-11-12 Bendix Woods County Park – Otahnagon Picnic Area
- 8-25-12 TK Lawless County Park (MI) – Main Parking Lot
Attend one, or attend them all! Please RSVP by sending an email to NIMBA.BIKE@GMAIL.COM.